Thursday, November 12, 2009

Catch Up

Okay, it has been awhile. You know the drill, summer ends, kids go back to school, and all of a sudden it's time for the Holidays! We had fun for Halloween and now we are racing towards Thanksgiving. Here's a picture of Dad and the kids with my monkey nephew. I had to post a picture of our pumpkin for Elizabeth who is a pirate at heart;) (The kids picked that pumpkin for you! )














The rest of this post is just some random pictures for your amusement.
For some reason getting buried alive in corn is a lot of fun!

This picture speaks for itself, that's my girl!

Little boy don't grow up too soon!

Precious moments!

5 comments:

wendys said...

Glad to see the update! What cute kids.

Jodee said...

you are right, it's been a long time! Good to have you back and to see some pictures. They are SO big!!!! I don't even recognize Hyrum AT ALL!!! Miss you guys!

Rachael said...

I'm glad you're back! What a beautiful family!

Louise n Tim said...

beautiful post! ditto on the difficulty finding time to update the blog. I think I posted twice this year. Ooops. Time sure flies!

ArchRay said...

Time to blog again, hehe! By the way, you are so cool and your kids are such a good example of living the gospel, as are you!